Hey Friends, Today, we will evaluate and analyse WikiFx App. WikiFx App is helpful for new investors or traders. It gives scores to all the forex exchange brokers across the globe using ML/AI.
WikiFX is a third-party service provider that allows users to determine whether a forex broker is formal, legal, and legitimate. WikiFX offers comprehensive services such as forex broker information, regulation, licencing, risk exposure, credit and valuation, platform verification and monitoring, complaint resolution and investor rights protection, credit report download, and forex broker network inquiry. It is dedicated to assisting users in screening and identifying fraudulent forex brokers and serves as an escort for forex traders!
What is WikiFx App?
Wikifx App is a tool for searching global corporate financial information. Its primary function is to search for basic information, regulatory licences, credit evaluation, platform identification, and other services for the participating foreign exchange trading companies.
Wikifx has created a big data solution that integrates data collection, screening, aggregation, modelling, and productisation using public data from government departments, advanced sniffing systems, and scientific computer algorithms. Wikifx can then assess the supervision and risk levels of the included enterprises across multiple dimensions and provide corresponding security solutions to individual users, enterprise users, and government departments.
Wikifx App has always placed a high value on scientific and technological research, as well as the development of independent intellectual property rights, and strives to provide high-quality services to users through continuous innovation and iteration. The company is positioned as an international business enterprise, with branches or offices in Singapore, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Cyprus, and other countries. It has promoted Wikifx to users worldwide in over 14 languages. Users from all over the world fully appreciate the magic and convenience that Internet technology provides.
WikiFx App Features
• Covers various regulatory institutes and thousands of brokers in over 30 countries and regions, including FCA, ASIC, NFA, and others. You can easily search for anything you want wherever you are with a single click.
• Reliable Data Source: Forex brokers’ information is kept up to date with that of global regulatory institutes, demonstrating their dependability and authority.
• Relationship Diagram: You can get a clear picture of the forex broker’s uncovered relationships by using appointed representatives, fake clones, and then cloned.
• Forex News: With content such as forex industry news, exposure of fake brokers, and WikiFX official news, you are kept up to date on industry trends and the current status of forex brokers.
How to Spot Fake Forex Brokers
• Survey in the Field
Conduct a field survey of forex brokers around the world, including office visits, field interviews, and shooting, to help users learn more about the forex brokers.
• WikiFX Evaluation
Using advanced technology and authoritative data, assess the risk from various perspectives.
• Identification of MT4/5
A clear MT4/5 identification result is provided with real-time supervision by a professional team. With MT4/5 Identification, you can immediately determine whether there are any tricks about this forex broker.
• Fake Brokers List
With fairness and no mercy, provide a list of illegal forex brokers, clones, and frauds.
WikiFx App Useful Features
- User Center: easily manage your account
- Favourites: With a single click, you can follow the forex brokers you prefer.
- Financial News Express and Economic Calendar: stay up to date on the latest financial news.
- Exchange Rates: look up exchange rates for different currencies.
- Users can select a language.
WikiFX’s database is sourced from official regulatory bodies such as the FCA, ASIC, and others. Fairness, objectivity, and fact are also emphasised in the published content. WikiFX does not charge fees for public relations, advertising, ranking, data cleaning, or other illogical services. WikiFX will do everything possible to maintain database consistency and synchronisation with authoritative data sources such as regulatory authorities but cannot guarantee that the data will always be up to date.
Given the complexities of the forex industry, some brokers are granted legal licences by deceptive regulatory bodies. If you believe that the data published by WikiFX is incorrect, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by clicking ‘Complaints’ and ‘Correction’. We will check right away and report back.
Education on WikiFX
It’s great to see you here! WikiFX has created a free online education course to help you learn or improve your forex knowledge or skills. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro, the course will teach you where to start and how to make money. Enjoy it right now!
WikiFx App Review on Quora
consumer hotline: 006531290538
Mobile Phone Number: 234 706 777 7762; 61 449895363
Whatsapp: +852-6613 1970; +44-7517747077
Telegram: +60 103342306