Check the result of the recent open IPO Result in Nepal. You can check the result from the Mero Share or CDSE website. To check the result online read this article.
How to check IPO results from iporesult.cdsc.com.np
You can check the result of the Upper Solu Hydro Electric Company Limited IPO Result from the official website after the result is published. Follow these steps to check the IPO result online.
- Click on the below button to visit the official website
- Select the Upper Solu Hydro Electric Company Limited from the select company drop-down input field.
- Enter your demate number in the 16-Digit BOID input field.
- Click on the “View Result” Button.
About Mero share CDSC And Clearing Limited
IPO Result CDSC website is an online portal of Mero share that provides the details of IPO allotment status. The CDSC is Nepal’s leading Registrar in handling IPOs in the past few years. Following are the Services offered by Mero share CDSC Clearing Limited
- Registering the transfer of shares in the physical form;
- Integrating the electronic beneficiary positions with the physical shareholdings;
- Managing address changes, and powers of attorney ;
- Dividend distribution and reconciliation;
- Dispatching all corporate communications to the shareholders;
- Corporate actions;
- Interacting with CDSL/NSDL for ISIN creation and activation;
- Interacting with stockbrokers.
- Collecting Information, Data, Forms;
- Dispatching refund orders/share certificates etc;
- Providing alternative allocation methods;
- Making the listing process easier;
- Distributing share certificates, refunds or value warrants;
- Collecting receipts, data, and forms;
- Reconciliation of refund / value payments;
- Processing of interest and dispatch payments;
- Reconciliation of principal and interest;
- Services related to bonds and debentures
- Facilitating filing of various statutory returns
- Reconciliation with money received by Bankers;
- Issuing Physical and Electronic allotment advice/Certificate;
- Deduction of Tax at Source;
- Interaction with depositories;
- Processing of interest in a timely manner;
IPO Result Allotment status, when it is allotted?
Usually, after the bid closing of an IPO, it takes 6 to 7 days in the allotment process. The IPO will then publish the list of the successful names allocated on the CDSC MeroShare iporesult.cdsc.com.np allotment website, which can be searched in three ways:
- BOID number
- Demat Number
- Date of Birth
How To Check IPO Results In Mero shares.
The following steps will show you how to view the Mero Share IPO result allotment result status on the registrar’s website:
1] Go to the meroshare.cdsc.com page on the CDSC Limited official website.np
2] Enter your Username and Demat Password at this time.
3] From the dropdown menu, choose the Bank’s name.
4] Check the login information and select the View Login option.
5] Next, look for MY AASBA and select the report for the application.
5] You can check to see if the IPO is assigned to you.
6] Keep in mind that the specifics won’t be made public until after the shares have been distributed.